Monday, 27 May 2013

Snow queen talons

Morning! As it's a bank holiday I'm going to have the day off and spend it with my OH (I might sneak in a bit of work while he's at a job interview though!) I hope you have a great day!

Today I have a blingy design to show you! I think this is the kind of colour/design the snow queen has her nails! To do this I used a collection 2000 polish called Button Moon, some different shaped diamantes, nail glue, a wax pencil and a Sally Hansen topcoat.


I used two coats of the polish which is really nice, it's a pretty colour, the cap is a nice shape and comfortable to hold and it dries quickly and shiny! When the polish was dry I used nail glue and the wax pencil to apply the diamantes to one of the middle nails on each hand.


I finished the design with a Sally Hansen topcoat but I might redo this soon and add a silver glitter topcoat for extra sparkle!


Be a snow queen and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. I love this look, the studs are so pretty. Have a great Bank Holiday! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you :) oooh they are a bit aren't they!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x