Thursday, 16 May 2013

Talons of a genius

Good morning! Yesterday I had such a relaxing day, I did some research into some new products and some planning of more nail polish collections but mainly I just spent time with my OH. I better get on with some work today though! 

Today I'm going to show you one of my favourite ever polishes. It's called 'genius in the bottle' and it's by Catrice. This polish is so amazing and it's GORGEOUS! I can't even begin to tell you what colour it is because it seems to be every colour! Depending on the light and how you move your hands it's brown, bronze, green, purple, blue, gold, just so many colours! 


I used two coats of this polish. It goes on really well with no drag, it dries quickly and it's VERY shimmery! I haven't used topcoat for it in this picture so you can see how shiny and glittery it is! I'm going to spend some time thinking how I can use this polish in some designs just so I can wear it more often!


Be a genius and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. oh wow love this, it's like beetle shell..I did a post on a 50's shoot I did so I'm rocking red nails at the moment but I'll definitely try this when I decide to take off the red :) I just know I'll be twinkling my nails in the light to see all the colors :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red nails I'll have to check them out! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I know, I wish I'd bought more than one bottle now!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x