Sunday, 5 May 2013

These talons are grape! or not…..

Hi! Yesterday I was doing some new designs and I stupidly did about three designs using loose glitter so now my whole house (including rooms upstairs?!?) are COVERED in glitter! It looks like I've had a sleepover with Tinkerbell and her gal pals! 

Today I have a Glitter design to show you but this one uses glitter polish not loose glitter, so thankfully it's not all over my carpets! To do this I used a Sally Hansen polish called 'grape escape', which is actually blue and NOT grape! I also used 'rose quartz glitter' by Barry M. I love both these polishes, despite the Sally Hansen one being purple in the bottle and blue on the nails! The Barry M glitter is SO pretty! Every time I try a new polish I want to put this over the top!


I used two coats of the BLUE Sally Hansen polish and only one coat of the glitter  so you could see the base polish showing through. I top coated with a Sally Hansen topcoat for extra gloss.


Get Nailed and have grape talons ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. i have to say i LOVE pink glitter over a royal blue polish, and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it! Pink glitter and blue is always a winning combo for me!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x