Saturday, 29 June 2013

A talon mash-up

Morning! I started practising doing gel nails for my course yesterday! Considering it was my first attempt I was very pleased with it! I hope your weekend is off to a good start :)

Today I'm going to show you my 'Scary/Posh Spice' nails ;) I didn't actually do this design with the intention of it looking like a Spice Girls mash-up! But that's how it's turned out! 

To do this design I used Belgravia Gardens by nails inc as a base. I then used two coats of jet black by technic to paint half of the nails black. I painted the tips of some nails and the sides of others. When that was dry I used Jermyn Street by nails inc to dot on the leopard spots and I used the black technic polish and a small nail art brush to partially outline them.


This is the finished design which has been top coated with technic clear polish!


Mash-up your talons and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x