Sunday, 16 June 2013

Baker blue

Morning! I hope you're having a great weekend! Yesterday I spent most of the day doing new designs so I have plenty of new stuff to post! I'm going to see my dad today as it's Father's Day, whatever you do I hope you have fun!

Today I'm going to show you one of my new favourite polishes! This is Baker Street by nails inc. I love this polish SO much! It is beautiful and pictures can't do it justice! I first saw it on a QVC show and loved it and it is even better in real life! I got this in a box set off of QVC as it was nails inc's 10th anniversary of selling on QVC recently and they had loads of amazing deals!


Like most blue polishes this one doesn't smell too great but it's so beautiful that it's worth putting up with the weird smell while it's drying! I'm a huge nails inc fan and this polish has made me even more of a fan if that's possible! It applies really well, gives a beautiful colour in just one coat and is really shiny even without topcoat (although obviously for it to look and perform it's best two coats and a topcoat is best!). It also dries really quickly which is great for me because I rarely wear colour without glitter or art over it! Though this is my current pedi colour and it looks gorgeous 'naked'.


This is the polish with two coats and no topcoat!


And this is how I wore this polish the first time!


The alternate nails have nails inc diamond arcade over the top, which I blogged about recently! If you missed it you can see it here! It's really pretty!


Get blue and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it! I can't wait until there's an offer on this polish so I can stock up!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x