Monday, 10 June 2013

Carrie on polishng

Morning! I hope you had a fab weekend! I can't believe it's Monday already! It's also my sisters birthday (happy birthday Sarah!) I can't wait until she comes to visit me later this month so we can celebrate her birthday properly! 

Today I'm going to show you a polish from the Sex and the City collection because while I've been working this weekend, I've been re-watching it all from the beginning! 

This is the 'Carrie' polish and it's so beautiful! It's a lovely dark blue and definitely my favourite one of the four! There's an episode of SATC where Carrie is in a fashion show which is a mix of 'models and real people' and Dolce and Gabbana put her in some sparkly pants and a blue jacket and this polish makes me think of that jacket! 


This is two coats of the polish with no topcoat! It's super shiny and 'me likey' ;) I can't wait to get some gorgeous glitters and diamantes over this!


Carrie on and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

8 comments:

  1. thanks lovey! and gorge nails x

    ReplyDelete
  2. how strange..i've also been rewatching them! that colour is gorgeous but i'm not sure if it truly represents Carrie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh! Weird! I love it! No I don't think it's a very 'Carrie' colour, I would have thought it would be something brighter!

      Delete
  3. That is a fabulous blue, reminds me of one of my very favourite discontinued Catrice polishes. Happy Birthday to your sis x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it! Ah I hate discontinued stuff! Thank you! I'll pass that on :) x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. If you love dark blue this is definitely one you need to track down, it's lovely!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x