Friday, 7 June 2013

Father's Day talons

Hi! It's finally FRIDAY! I've been thinking it's Friday since Wednesday so I'm glad it's finally here and I hope you have a fab day and your weekend gets off to a great start! I'm going to spend some time with some nail magazines that arrived this week and I haven't had time to read yet!

Today I'm going to show you some nail art I did for Father's Day MONTHS ago - I was really over-prepared! You can also see another Father's day design I did even earlier here! I did this using a nails inc polish called Bloomsbury Way and nail art pens! 


This nails inc polish is lovely, it's a really light, creamy pink! I used two coats of it on all of the nails as the skin tone before I did the details with nail art pens.


On each of the dads I painted on different hairstyles in different colours. While that dried I drew on eyebrows in the same colour. I waited for the eyebrows to dry before using different colours to dot on eyes. Lastly I used a red nail art pen to draw on mouths!


I finished the design with a Barry M topcoat! 


Be over-prepared and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute!! you need to do some with beards and mustaches too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x