Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Hearts, flowers and polish

Hi! Yesterday I put some new polishes up in my Etsy shop and then spent some time relaxing after a busy few days! I hope you had a fab day too!

Today I'm going to show you on of my favourite nails inc polishes called Bloomsbury Way with some cute nail decorations!


I used two coats of Bloomsbury way as a background for the decorations. I then used some purple heart glitter and pink 3D diamante flowers to decorate the nails! I put the hearts on the pinkies and thumbs and the flowers on the ring and index nails. I left the middle nails just polished. I know it's June but this would make a fab Valentine's Day mani!


Love your polish and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Really cute, it would be so sweet for Valentine's or a birthday x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah yeah! I didn't think about it being a good birthday mani but it is! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x