Wednesday, 5 June 2013

I have a crush on my talons

Morning! Today I'm going to try and find a polish I want that seems to be out of stock everywhere and enjoy some sunshine! I hope you have a fab day!

Today I'm going to show you a gorgeous red polish by models own called raspberry crush! I'm a big fan of models own, the bottles are fab, the colours are gorgeous and the price is amazing!


I used two coats of this polish for this design. It applies easily, no streaks and it's really shiny. When the polish had dried I used some nail glue and a wax pencil to apply red diamante hearts to the top corner of four nails because I love diamantes on my talons!


I finished the design with a models own topcoat.


Have a crush and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. love this red and the hearts would twinkle in the sun light..Blood red is going to be eveyrwhere for Autumn/Winter this year so you can carry this color through from this season to next..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant! I love red especially for my nails! X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x