Thursday, 6 June 2013

It's ice to polish your talons

Morning! I had a fab day yesterday! I had an order on my Etsy shop from a lovely girl who lives quite close to me so I take her orders round for her and yesterday we and spent ages chatting about polish, drinking tea and looking at her polish stash! I hope you have a fab Thursday ready for the weekend starting tomorrow! If you want to make it even better why not have a look at my Etsy shop and get some indie polish at 20% off! My Summer sale is now on! No code needed - I spent about an hour going through and individually adjusting the prices ;) Click here to see my collections! 

Today I'm going to show you a gorgeous Leighton Denny polish called 'ice to meet you'. I am a huge LD fan and watch his QVC shows whenever they're on - even the repeats! He makes gorgeous polishes and I love that while he is applying the colours to show us, he gives hints and tips on polishing nails and during the show he gives lots of nail care tips. 


This polish is a gorgeous pearly white with TONS of shimmer! You can see in this picture that as the light hits it, gold tones flash through it, BEAUTIFUL! This would make a perfect background for Winter or princess themed nail art or glitter! This picture shows the polish with two coats, no base or topcoat!


It's ice to meet you, now Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x