Sunday, 9 June 2013

Layer your talons

Hi! Yesterday I spent some time reading blogs and nail magazines and catching up on some TV, lots of fun! Today I'm going to be doing some more work on a collection that's nearly finished! I hope you have a fab day too!

Today I'm going to show you a really simple cocktail mani that I love! To do this I used lolli pop by technic which is a really pretty  lilac and pure white opal by Sally Hansen which is a gorgeous shimmery white/light pink, sheer polish.


I used two coats of the technic polish first which is lovely, really easy to apply, dries quickly and a beautiful colour in two coats! When both coats were completely dry I used one coat of the Sally Hansen polish over the top. This polish is a really lovely colour but the formula is slightly runny so you need to work fast and have good brush control! I finished the mani off with a Sally Hansen topcoat.


Put some sparkle on your talons and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Such a simple and cute idea, I love the colour of that Technic polish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love technic polishes, they have some fab colours! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x