Friday, 28 June 2013

Mad talons

Hi! Yesterday I spent most of the day watching videos and reading books about how to do nail enhancements in preparation for my course! I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot! I also finished a collection which is now in my Etsy shop! I hope your day was fab too! 

Yesterday I showed you a Barry M sequin effects polish which I was not impressed by (and have yet to find anyone who IS impressed by them!) so I thought today I'd show you a polish where the creators DID get it right! 

This polish is called mad Alice and it's by technic! I love technic polishes, they're a good price (I've seen them anywhere from 89p to £2.50) they apply well and they dry quickly. I know a lot of people who won't try them because they think they will be bad quality but I think they're great and they come in lots of fab colours! This one is a gorgeous purple colour with red, blue, green and gold glitters.


This is two coats of mad Alice over lilac nails and finished with a technic topcoat! It applied really well, no pushing and pulling to spread out glitter and after ONE coat of topcoat no bumpiness or texture! It was slightly streaky still so I think three coats of this polish might be needed but at least it doesn't look like barnacles ;)


Don't be mad, Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x