Monday, 3 June 2013

My talons have been mango-ed

Morning! I hope you've had a fab weekend! I've been working but it was fun!

Today I'm going to show you a gorgeous bright orange polish! This is mango by Barry M and it's one of their Gelly polishes, which I love and want the whole collection of!


This is two coats of the polish with no topcoat. It's really shiny, a beautiful colour and it applies really well. I got this in Superdrug it's £3.99 but it's on 3 for 2 at the moment! I can't think of a better Summer colour! and the nail art opportunities are endless! People will definitely notice these talons!


Orange you glad to Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

8 comments:

  1. Nice, i'm curious about these...is the formula any different to normal nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They say that the formula of these is different from their normal polishes and that's why it gives the high shine finish the same as a gel polish. They are definitely glossier than normal polishes and last longer!

      Delete
    2. hmmm not sure whether or not to try some out! i usually either use indie brands or salon brands.

      Delete
    3. As an indie nail polish creator I'd never say it's better than indie ;) but it is a gorgeous polish!

      Delete
  2. That looks a yummy colour! I'm wearing Dior Mango right now, it's similar but I think yours is brighter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look yummy doesn't it! I think mango polishes are perfect for the warmer weather starting! I'm definitely going to look at more designs I can do using this polish!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x