Monday, 24 June 2013

PURPLE leather talons!

Hi! Yesterday I went to see my mum and I did her nails and my little sister's nails. My mum had a Cynthia Rowley polish and the polish I'm going to show you today and my sister had ELEVEN polishes and 301 embellishments!! I'll show you them soon! I hope you had a fab weekend and your week gets off to a great start!

The polish I'm showing you today is a new leather effect polish by nails inc. This one is purple! and it's called Pembroke Square.


I took this photo at an angle to try and show you the amazing texture of this polish! I am a massive fan of leather effect! My mum wasn't such a fan and made me topcoat her leather effect! TWICE! :( haha.


This is a close up so you can see the texture a bit more. I always use base coat, a thin coat of leather polish, a thicker coat of leather polish and NO topcoat (unless my mum makes me!) because it dulls the texture and fills in the 'grooves'


This is the finished mani! Are you a leather effect fan?


Get Nailed in purple leather ;)

Tara x

10 comments:

  1. Very dark purple, almost like 'Vesper' from the OPI Bond Girls collection. Not sure if the leather effect if for me though! When it comes to texture i tend to stick to the OPI Liquid Sands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I love it! Ooooh, liquid sand is amazing! I just can't help being impressed with the leather!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this polish! And leather effect in general. It's a little bit softer than a full on textured polish, and I love how 'dull' and matte it is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it! I want more colours! Especially a cream and a dark brown!

      Delete
  3. I'm really not a leather effect fan at all, but I want to hear more about the 301 embellishments - HOW! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Her nails were ENCRUSTED with sparkles! I'll do a post about it soon but there are a couple if pictures on www.facebook.com/tarastalons :D x

      Delete
  4. this reminds me of grape jelly. is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit weird…. ;) I see what you mean though!

      Delete
  5. I'm a big fan of the leathers- own all 8 that are currently on sale! The tan one is well worth investing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I only have; black, tan, grey, purple and red but I'm going to order the mint/aqua and the hot pink soon! What's the other colour?! I want that too! Haha

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x