Sunday, 23 June 2013

Rise of the Guardians talons

Morning! Today I'm going to be photographing new collections and packaging orders! I hope you have a fun day!

Today's post is going to be a little different because I have about 9364783647638276 photographs in it!  Which I have just put in randomly rather than in order because there are SO many! Because the photos will make it so long I won't put much writing in! 

This is a mani I did for one of my little sisters! One of her favourite films is 'Rise of the Guardians' I have only seen it once which is while I was doing these nails but I like it! I do apologise in advance if I get the names of the characters wrong! I did this a while ago so I'm not quite as sharp as I was on the details :-/ If you haven't seen the film, you can find out more about it here!

To do this I used a nude and silver polish but this was so long ago I forget which ones! Bad Tara! I also used acrylic paint and a gold and a silver glittery nail art pen that were eBay bargains of my sister's! I also used a technic topcoat


On the top hand from pinkie to thumb I have painted; sandman dust, Jack Frost's staff, Jack Frost, The pattern of the tooth fairy's dress and the Easter bunny!

On the bottom hand from thumb to pinkie I painted; Santa, the pattern of the tooth fairy's dress, Jack Frost, Jack Frost's staff and the sandman's dust.


Here is the Easter bunny and Santa.


The pattern of the tooth fairy's dress which has a coat of silver glitter over the top! Jack Frost, Jacks magical staff which also has silver glitter and the sandman's dream dust which has gold glitter over the top.


Close up of Santa!


One of Santa with less light on it!


The Easter bunny!


Close up of her right hand.


Close up with no light on it.


Close up of her left hand.


And again with less light.


Mainly her right hand but I had to get Santa in there too!


And again with less light.


This is the whole design!


Another close up of the Easter bunny because I love him!


And again with less light.


Santa again!


Santa with no light on him.


The whole design with extra light!


This is a close up of Jack's magic staff with the 'magic' shooting out of the end.


Here it is with more light so you can see the silver glitter over the top.


Here is a close up of the sandman's dust, the magic staff, Jack Frost and the pattern of the fairy's dress.


This is the pattern of the tooth fairy's dress up close. This is a design that goes from yellow through to purple. I have put silver glitter over the top too!


Here is a close up of Jack Frost, his magic staff and the sandman dust.


And the same on the other hand.


Here is the sandman dust with the gold glitter over it.


Because they're my favourite, here is a close up of the Easter bunny and Santa.


And with no light on them.


Here is the right hand finished!


And the left!


This is the design finished and top coated! This post was almost as long as the film! :D


Watch a film and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh, Santa's brilliant! Such a cute mani, your sister must have been over the moon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x