Tuesday, 18 June 2013

The future is talons, the talons are orange

Morning! Yesterday I spent ages working on a new design and photographing a weeks worth of designs! I also got some new nails inc polishes delivered! I hope your day was as good as mine!

Today I'm going to show you the polish I immediately loved as soon as I opened my parcel from nails inc yesterday! I ordered some nails inc polishes in March, it was their 'today's special value' deal and I got it on auto delivery so I got a box of nails inc polishes every 60 days! This is my last box though :( With this last box I had no idea what polishes I was getting! nails inc hadn't put the pictures or details on their website so this box was a surprise! This polish caught my eye as soon as I opened the box though, probably because it's so bright! It's called Hampton Court Palace Gardens.


This polish is a gorgeous bright orange, everyone will notice your talons with this on! I'm working on some designs I can use it in so I'm sure you'll see it again soon for some Summer nail art!


This is two coats of the polish with no topcoat, so shiny!


Be bright, be orange and Get Nailed ;)

Tara 

P.S Check out 'TarasTalons' week over on SpecialGirlNails blog! The first post went live yesterday! You can see it here :)

4 comments:

  1. that's such a beautiful orange! perfect for summer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I think this will be my next pedi colour!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour, I'm really getting to like orange polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I'm really loving all the bright colours right now!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x