Wednesday, 19 June 2013

This polish is jean-ious!

Hi!! I spent yesterday shopping and doing some work! I did all the adminy stuff for a new collection that will be in my Etsy shop later this week and I added two new exciting things to my Etsy shop! Lucky bags and pick'n'mix bags! You can check out all my indie polishes/nails etc here :) I hope you're having a good week! 

Today I'm going to show you a fab new polish I got the other day from ASDA, this is their denim effect polish and it's only £3!!!  


I wasn't expecting much from this polish to be honest as it was only £3 and didn't look like anything more than a standard blue glitter polish and it wasn't that impressive after the first coat, it was just a blue glittery polish but after the second it was fab! I have no idea how but it really does look like denim! For £3 there's no way you can be disappointed and I definitely recommend letting this 'jump' into your basket like it did into mine :D ;)



This is two coats of the polish with no topcoat because it dulls the effect and makes your denim shiny! I can't wait to get some art over this polish - yellow stitching anyone?!


Dress up your talons in denim and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. this is such a cool polish! you could do lots of awesome jean nail art with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab isn't it! I can't wait to do lots of designs with it - I should have got two bottles :D

      Delete
  2. Oooh!!! Studs and zips would look awesome on that, such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! I'll try out some stud/zip nail art soon!

      Delete
  3. oh I've been hearing about denim polishes for ages now but not seen any yet so thanks for this post, if you made the ring finger nail art designs as if its a pocket, that would be so cool, a dashed line with two studs, like you see on the back of your jeans.. :)oh i want a denim varnish so much now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want the nails inc one but I'm trying to be good so I bought this one instead! That's brilliant idea! I'll definitely do that and credit you! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x