Monday, 1 July 2013

301 embellishments!!

Morning! I hope you had a great weekend! Today I'm going to a massive bookshop with my sister and OH so I'll probably spend far too much but for once it won't be on nail stuff haha. I hope you have a fab Monday! 

Today I'm going to show you some crazy nails I did for my little sister. To do this I used ELEVEN nail polishes and 301 embellishments! (my crazy sister counted the embellishments on her crazy nails ;) haha). I was told to put on as many embellishments as possible and to make the design as random as I could!

So on this hand (from thumb to pinky) the polishes are; Barry M blueberry, key lime and satsuma, nails inc Hyde Park Square  and an unnamed polish by Cynthia Rowley.


On this hand (from pinky to thumb) the polishes are; nails inc Baker Street, another two unnamed Cynthia Rowley's,  Barry M in mango and then another unnamed Cynthia Rowley. The base/topcoat I used is by technic.


This is the nail with Barry M in satsuma which is one of the Gelly polishes. The embellishments I used were just out of various decoration wheels.  


This nail has a neon green unnamed polish by Cynthia Rowley I put a big blue bow in one corner before I applied the rest of the decorations.


This nail is also an unnamed polish by Cynthia Rowley. The bow on this one is a Fimo slice!


These are the thumbs which are polished with an unnamed Cynthia Rowley polish and blueberry by Barry M. All the embellishments were applied using nail glue and Embellie Gellie which you can buy on scraperfect.com. 


This is her right hand finished and topcoated.


and her left hand finished and topcoated.


Get embellished and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. They look so cool! Amazing, I can not believe she counted them all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, she's crazy haha x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x