Friday, 12 July 2013

Bones and talons

Happy Friday! So excited for the weekend! I don't know why, I'm only studying but I still get excited! Yesterday I went to the cinema (in the middle of the day! I felt like I was skiving :D) and saw The Internship with my OH, it's so funny! I loved it but now I've got lots of catching up to do! Have a fantastic Friday!

Today I'm going to show you some nails I did for a custom order! To do this I used a white polish by Barielle called enduring, black and white acrylic paint and nails inc topcoat.

I used two coats of the Barielle polish which is amazing! These polishes always seem to be in TK MAXX and I can't resist buying them! The colours are amazing and they apply really well. 


Once the base polish had dried I used black acrylic paint to do the puppy faces. I then did the bones all over the other nails. When the puppies faces had dried I used the white paint to dot on the puppies eyes. When the white was dry I used the black again to make smaller dots in the middle of the eyes.


When everything had dried I used two coats of nails inc topcoat to make sure the paint didn't scratch off. I think I'll do cats next!


Make puppy dog eyes and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x