Sunday, 7 July 2013

Bow to the talons

Hi! Yesterday I did lots of studying and photographed a new collection. I think today I'll do some new nail art designs! I hope you have a great Sunday!

Today I'm going to show you a really bright mani I did which is fab for sunny days at the beach! To do this I used an unnamed Cynthia Rowley polish in a gorgeous bright blue colour, nail glue, tweezers and 3D dotty bows! I also used a rimmel topcoat.

I used two coats of this polish, which is definitely one of my favourites! It so bright and it dries matte so you can wear it matte or glossy!


When the polish had completely dried I topcoated with a rimmel polish. Then I used nail glue and tweezers to apply a white 3D bow to one of the middle fingers and a black bow to the opposite ring finger. I really love these bows!


Be bright and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x