Monday, 22 July 2013

Classic claws

Hi! I hope your weekend was good! I did lots of work to make sure that all the new stuff I'm releasing on Friday is all sorted out and drafted the listings etc and today I'm making a trip to the post office to send my orders and then I'm hand delivering one! I think I'll relax tonight ;) Have a fab day!

Today I'm going to show you a nails inc polish called Piccadilly Circus…on my natural nails!!!


I used two coats of this polish which is lovely! It's a gorgeous deep red, perfect for gold stamping, glitter tips or by itself! It's a classic colour and is perfect for any occasion!


This is two coats of the polish before any topcoat! Super shiny!


Get Nailed at a circus ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. your natural nails are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) they never grow long enough for me so I always wear false ones but I wanted to try out lots of polishes in one day so I did it on my real nails!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x