Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Custom colours

Morning! I hope your week got off to a good start yesterday, mine did! I can't really tell you about it yet though :( all will be revealed soon! I did lots of studying as well, unfortunately most of it included pictures of nails which are infected which wasn't fun! 

Today I'm going to show you two TarasTalons polishes! One was on sale via my Etsy shop and one which was a custom order, you can see more of my custom orders here ! 

My older sister loves nude/neutral/pale polishes so 'Pixie blusher' is absolutely perfect for her! It's a very sheer pinky nude with lots of shimmer. It's the perfect polish for a French mani! This shows two coats of the polishes with base and topcoat.


This is a custom polish I made for my sister (her name is Sarah, you may have guessed ;)). She really wanted a gold glitter polish with good coverage. I used 'Sarah's gold' only on the finger she wears her engagement ring as a statement nail. This is one coat of 'Sarah's gold' over the 'Pixie blusher', it hasn't been topcoated.

I'm very pleased to say she was happy with her polishes especially as it lasted for ages even with her building flatpack furniture, moving her studio all around and tons of other stuff! She's convinced I make my polishes out of tanks ;)  


Get Nailed in something custom ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x