Friday, 26 July 2013

Diamonds on talons are a girls best friend

Hi! I'm so excited today because all of my new stuff was released in my Etsy shop! As well as 10ml polishes and nail art that I have done on false nails, there are also 5ml polishes, nail art and plain false nails to do your own nail art or wear as they are! My Etsy shop is very full now :D I hope your Friday is fabby!

Today I'm going to show you a very sparkly mani because the sun is still shining and this looks great in the sunshine! I used a Barry M Gelly polish called blueberry and two nails inc polishes called Electric Lane and Diamond Arcade. I also used a Barry M topcoat.


I used two coats of blueberry as a base colour. I then used the two nails inc polishes on alternate nails. The fine holo glitter polish is Electric Lane and the chunkier glitter is Diamond Arcade. 


This is the mani with topcoat. I've tilted the nails so you can see how sparkly the glitters are!


Get Nailed in the sun ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x