Thursday, 11 July 2013

Embellished jeans

Morning! Yesterday I spent ages polish making! I worked on some future collections and finished some custom orders! I also did the labelling and listing for my new collection which will be released on Friday! It's inspired by one of my favourite TV shows!! I hope you're having a fab week but if not just remember it's nearly the weekend ;) 

Oh! Also, there are only a couple of days left to enter my giveaway! Even if you've already entered have a look at it here cos there is some stuff you can do every day to get more entries!

Today I'm going to show you a simple mani I did using an NYC polish called skin tight denim, nail glue, embellie gellie, bows, half pearls and diamantes! 


I used two coats of the NYC polish which I love! It's a fab colour, it applies really well, dries quickly and gives excellent coverage! I would recommend them to anyone! When the polish had dried I used nail glue and embellie gellie to apply pink diamantes to the tips of the ring fingers, bright pink sparkly bows to the bottom of the middle fingers and light pink half pearls to the tips of the index fingers!

The embellie gellie I used is amazing! I used to use a wax pencil which is fab (and much cheaper) but embellie gellie is even better! It picks everything up the first time which the pencil doesn't always and it also picks up larger embellishments such as the bows which the pencil can't! If you can get hold of some it's well worth it! It's available on scraperfect.com but there's probably other websites you can get it from too.


This is the finished mani before any topcoat. How shiny is this polish!


Embellish your jeans and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x