Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Feeling spiky

Morning! Yesterday I hand delivered polishes and the girl I was delivering them to has an adorable little girl who snagged the polishes straight away and started doing her nails! She's only three! I think she is TarasTalons youngest fan! You can check the pictures out here! She did them fab for her first try and her 'swatch poses' were great, she will make a fab blogger one day! Today I'm going to the cinema to see Superman and stay out of the sun, I hope you have a fab day too!

Today I'm going to show you a design I did using nails inc's leather effect polish in grey (Old Compton Street), nail glue, embellie gellie and silver spikes!


This is two coats of the leather effect polish which I love (can't wait to do elephant nail art over this polish!). I used nail glue and embellie gellie to apply the spikes. The embellie gellie is amazing! If you've never used it you definitely should! It's like a sticky/tacky gum that you mould over a little stick and you can pick up all your embellishments easily and apply them to your nails! You can get it from scraperfect.com and it's probably available in some other places too!


This is the finished design with no topcoat because it ruins the leather effect!


Be spiky and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x