Sunday, 14 July 2013

GELous of your talons AND the winner is…...

Morning! Are you having a good weekend? Mine is going well, lots of working and studying while my OH is at work so I'll have a day off next week so we can go and watch Superman at the cinema :D

Today I'm going to show you my first ever try of gel extensions which I did yesterday on my mum! They're not perfect but I'm very proud of them because it's my first ever try and I learnt from reading a book, I haven't been shown how to do it yet by a live person! I'll post more practise nails and designs as I go so you can see my improvement….hopefully ;) 

BUT before I show you them, I need to announce the winner of my giveaway!


Claire S! 

Congratulations Claire S! I will email you soon about your prizes!

Now onto the talons…….. this is my mum's right hand with her gel extensions!


And her left hand!



This is the finished mani! I don't usually have my nails rounded but I really like it so I think I'll do mine like that today when I do my nails!


Get Nailed and make everyone GELous ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!! im so pleased!!!
    Completley over the moon, just elated!!!!!
    Thank you so so much!!! :)
    Made my weekend!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    Claire
    xx
    http://pennyforthem1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) well Done Claire! I hope you love your new polishes!!! Xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x