Monday, 8 July 2013

Giving sequins a bad name

Morning! I hope you've had a fab weekend! Mine has really busy, lots of studying!

Today I'm going to show you the third Barry M sequins effect polish that I bought. You can catch up up on the post about the pink one here and the white one here if you missed them!

This is the black one which I wasn't sure about buying at first because you can't really see much glitter when it's in the bottle but I got it because I was buying the other colours (wish I hadn't though!).


This is two coats of the polish with one coat of Barry M topcoat. It's absolutely no better than the pink or white in terms of application and looking like I have dipped my fingernails into barnacles but at least the colours work together unlike the pink one! I hate being harsh about any polish because I love polish so much but this is really disastrous and I am finding it hard to find many positives except the colour choices for the black and white ones and the fact it dries so quickly considering how lumpy it is! As a massive Barry M fan I have my (bumpy taloned) fingers crossed that they will reformulate these polishes and re-release them! 


Get Nailed and get it right ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. They look awful! Such a shame as they're a great idea and the colours are lovely, I'm glad I've not bought any of these now!!

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was really looking forward to them! Barry M rarely get it wrong so hopefully they will fix this! X

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x