Sunday, 28 July 2013

Have a heart

Morning! I hope you're having a great weekend! I'm working this weekend and having some time off next week when my OH is off work. I started work on some new collections and released another collection yesterday! 

Today I have a pretty heart mani to show you! I did this using Sheraton Street and Ryder Street from nails inc and some 3D pink hearts with a pearl effect border which you can buy on my Etsy shop


I used two coats of Sheraton Street on all the nails except the pinkies. I used two coats of Ryder Street for those. On the nails with Sheraton Street I used nail glue to apply the 3D hearts. I think this is a really pretty design, perfect for the sunny weather and the perfect mani for a baby shower if the parents-to-be don't know the sex of the baby!


Have a heart and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x