Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Holo hands

Hi! Yesterday I went to see Superman at the cinema and then had a night in with the new series of Law & Order UK, it was fab! I hope you had a great day too :)

Today I'm going to show you a mani that's perfect for Summer because the sunlight makes it crazy good! This is a base colour of two coats of Upper Brook Street by nails inc and one coat of a nails inc holographic topcoat called Electric Lane!


I've tilted the nails in a different direction for this photo so you can see all the different colours that reflect through this topcoat. It really is fab! The only disappointing thing is that I got both of these polishes in the nails inc 'London collection' from QVC and the collection has both 4ml and 10ml bottles in it and these are both 4ml :( I need more! Especially of the holo topcoat!


This is the mani finished and with no topcoat, it's super sparkly and really colourful. Imagine it in the sunshine! I'm a big fan of holo's and this one's fab! Are you a holo fan? Any holo recommendations?


Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x