Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Little Jack Horner talons (almost)

Morning! Halfway to the weekend already! Have you got exciting plans? I'm going to be studying! Yesterday I had a fab day! and I can share my exciting news with you! TarasTalons nail polish is now stocked in the stores of a fab company called Make Scents! I've put all the links to their Facebook/website etc on my website here. They have some amazing stuff in their stores, lots of gorgeous handmade/unique stuff like bath bombs, bath salts, jewellery etc.

Here is a picture of my polish in one of the stores!


When I got home from visiting them (the stores not my polishes! Haha!) I got an unexpected nails inc delivery from QVC! I ordered it about a month ago but it was out of stock and they did email me about it being in stock but I half forgot because I didn't expect it to arrive so soon! I'll include them in some future posts!

Today I'm going to show you an amazing Barry M polish because my last post about them was about my disappointment in one of their polishes and I usually love their products so I have to balance it out with this fab one! This is called plum and it's one of their Gelly polishes! I need to come up with some Little Jack Horner nail art because this polish is the exact colour of the plum he pulled out on his thumb in a nursery rhyme book I had when I was little!


I think the Gelly polishes are my favourite Barry M range, they come in fab colours, they dry quickly, they last well and they're really shiny! They are also always on special offer in Boots/Superdrug!


This is two coats of plum with no topcoat! Amazing! It's so shiny! I've got this as my pedi colour at the moment because it's so beautiful, I know I should be wearing brights/lights for Summer but I couldn't resist! Are you a Barry M Gelly's fan?


Get nailed in plum ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. I love the Barry M Gellys! This is one of my favourites, mostly because it stamps brilliantly!

    Congratulations on the growth of your empire!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried it for stamping yet but I will!

      Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  2. wow congrats on getting your polishes in a store, that's so awesome! that's such a beautiful purple too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!

      Isn't it! It's a perfect autumn colour but I can't resist wearing it now!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x