Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Lovely lollies

Morning! Yesterday I went shopping for bubble wrap and tissue paper but I still ended up with nail polish and American candy! They're my two weaknesses! Today I'm going to the cinema and then catching up on blog reading so feel free to leave me your blog link!

Today I'm going to show you some really Summery nail art before the sun goes away again! I apologise in advance for the picture quality (not that my pictures are ever that great!) these pictures were taken a while ago on a camera phone that wasn't very good!

To do these I used some minty green nails and some 3D ice-lollies!


This is a 'Fab' ice-lolly which was really easy to apply with nail glue!


I love these 'Fabs' so much!


On some of the nails I used 'Twister' ice-lollies which again were so easy to apply with nail glue!


I think these ones are my favourite!


If you like these ice-lollies then keep a look out on my Etsy shop where one or two may be popping up soon ;)

Have a lolly and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x