Thursday, 4 July 2013

Mesmerised by a model

Hi! Today I'm travelling back home :( I've had loads of fun though! Now to get back to work and studying! I hope you're having a good week!

Today I'm going to show you a models own polish that's even prettier than the one I showed you a few days ago! This one is called pinky brown and it's so, so pretty! It's a dark pink that reflects brown, gold and bronze!


In this picture I've angled some of the nails up so that you can see the colours reflecting in the light. It's quite mesmerising!


This is two coats of the polish with no topcoat!


Get Nailed and make it mesmerising ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

  1. Oooh this is super pretty! I love Models Own duochromes :)

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty colour! Really unusual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is isn't it! I haven't got any other polish like this!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's really amazing in the sunlight!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x