Thursday, 25 July 2013

Neon 'n' nude

Morning! I'm so excited tomorrow when I put all my new stuff in my Etsy shop! There's 178 new things going up! I hope you're having an exciting week too!

Today I'm going to show the mani I'm currently wearing! I did this using peach puff by models own, neon acrylic paints, models own topcoat and a dotting tool!


I used two coats of peach puff as a base and once it had dried I used the dotting tools and neon paints to dot on this pattern! I started using bright pink, then darker pink, orange, yellow, green and finally blue! I used two coats of models own topcoat to seal the design!


This is me wearing them! If you love them you can order a set in my Etsy shop here!


Get Nailed in neon ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. I loved them! Cant wait to check out these 178 items tomorrow! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachael! I loved your talons too ;) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love neon at the moment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x