Friday, 5 July 2013

Panda claws

Happy Friday! I hope you've had a fab week, I know I have! Today I'm mostly going to be studying and releasing a new collection I might also catch up on some bad TV. Have a fun Friday!

Today I'm going to show you a really simple cute panda design I did ages ago to try out some new acrylic paints.  I just found the photos and thought that although they aren't the best ever pandas, they were quite cute and Friday's are all about cute! 

I did this design onto green nails and I used black and white acrylic paint and a dotting tool.


I used the dotting tool to apply and spread out white paint into a rough circle. When it was dry I used the dotting tool and black paint to put in ears. I then used the thin end of the dotting tool to put in eyes, nose and mouth. 


I used a topcoat to 'seal' the design because acrylic paint chips and scratched off so easily!


 Get Nailed simply ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x