Saturday, 20 July 2013

Sparkly princess

Morning! I hope you're having a great weekend! I'm busy working because I have some new stuff coming to my Etsy shop Friday and I have lots of orders to pack! I released a new collection yesterday at Midnight and I now only have two bottles left! 

Today I'm going to show you a mani that reminds me of Beauty and the Beast, it makes me think of her dress! To do this I used a MeMeMe polish called Lyrical and an unnamed silver glitter polish by W7.

I love MeMeMe polishes, the bottles are fab (have I mentioned I love round bottles? ;)), the polish applies well and dries quickly and there are some fab colours to choose from!


This is two coats of lyrical with one coat of silver glitter over the top!


Get Nailed princess ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's really pretty isn't it! I love theses polishes so much! xx

      Delete
  2. it really does look like belle's dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D I need to find colours to do the other Disney princesses!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x