Monday, 29 July 2013

Square talons

Hi! Yesterday I spent hours taking photographs and packing orders so today after I've dispatched them I'm going to have a little break to go shopping! Have a fab Monday!

Today I have a gorgeous polish to show you! This is St James Square by nails inc and it's absolutely beautiful! 


This is such a fab colour for Spring/Summer and imagine how amazing it would look with some white, silver or gold stamping over it! I've also used this polish as a base colour for some purple leopard print art and it looks great! I also can't wait to get some glitter over it!


This is two coats with no topcoat because I wanted you to see how super shiny it is!


Don't be a square, Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm using this one in so many designs at the moment! It's so pretty@

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x