Wednesday, 3 July 2013

These talons are ape

Hi! I'm having a great time at my sister's! I hope your week is going well, if not just remember it's nearly FRIDAY!!! :D

Today I'm going to show you my gorilla talons! I did this design using OPI San Tan-tonio as a base and nude beige by models own as the highlight colour. I also used acrylic paint in white and black, a dotting tool and topcoat. 


I used two coats of the OPI polish as a base, I then used the models own colour to make a tall semi-circle on the bottom half of the nails. When that was dry I used the dotting tool to dot in the whites of the eyes and then I used the black to dot on pupils and nostrils. I finished the design with topcoat.


Get Nailed and make your talons ape ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x