Thursday, 18 July 2013

Upper class talons

Hi! Yesterday I was really busy working, I'm releasing something new on the 26th of July so I've been working hard on getting it all ready! I hope you're having a fab week :)

Yesterday I showed you a nails inc polish with one of their holo topcoat's so today I'm going to show you the base colour 'naked' because it's so beautiful! This is called 'Upper Brook Street' and it's a gorgeous metallic blue! I love nails inc polishes because they apply really well, dry quickly and last well (I'm not such a fan of their customer services though!) and this is definitely one of my absolute favourites! This picture shows two coats and no topcoat! So shiny!


I'm always looking out for fab nails inc polishes so please feel free to link me up to any blog posts you've done about nails inc polishes!

Go upper street and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. wow, how shiny is that polish, cant believe theres no top coat, love the look of this, I'm a huge fan of all things electric blue, want to get my hair dyed this color haha but I'll have to look out for this polish till I have the money to get my hair done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's amazing! That'd be fab! Definitely get your hair this colour! :D The polish is probably easier to maintain though ;)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x