Monday, 5 August 2013

Cheap cheerful cherry

Morning :) I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was spent working but today I'm having some time off (apart from going to the Post Office, the courier and hand delivering some orders :D) Have a mani-ificent Monday!

Today I'm going to show you a very cheap polish I found on a stall of makeup in a shopping centre, it cost me about 60p!! It's from a brand called laval and the polish is called black cherry. I didn't expect much for 60p to be honest but it was really nice! It applied really well, I got a lovely rich colour in two coats, it dried quickly and had a very glossy finish!


This is two coats of the polish before topcoat. It's a really deep, rich colour, almost black! but when the light hits it, it's a beautiful red!


Be cheap and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x