Thursday, 1 August 2013

Diamond talons

Happy August! I had a really busy day yesterday! I launched some new stuff in my Etsy shop and got some new stuff ready to launch soon! I hope your August gets off to a fab start!

Today I'm going to show you two fab polishes! This is an unnamed Cynthia Rowley polish with Diamond Arcade by nails inc over the top!


This Cynthia Rowley polish is so bright! It dried matte but as soon as I put Diamond Arcade over the top it went super shiny! Diamond Arcade is one of my favourite polishes I like all the different shapes and sizes!


This is the finished mani! Imagine the sparkle in the sunshine!


Be a diamond and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I think this is my favourite topcoat at the moment!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x