Friday, 16 August 2013

Fairy talons

Morning! Yesterday I spent working but I did have some Mike & Ike's and an Ally McBeal box set ;) I hope you had a fab day and your Friday is even better!

Today I have a very sparkly mani to show you! I did this using Royal Botanical Gardens by nails inc and fairy dust by elf!



This is two coats of the nails inc polish and one coat of the elf polish over the top, no topcoat! I love both these polishes so I definitely love them together! I think I'll add some half pearls or bows next time I do this mani!


Get Nailed in the garden ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D I'll have to paint bows and ribbons on it next time so it looks like a gift box!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x