Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Feathery talons

Hi! Yesterday I was super busy but I'm having lots of fun and really enjoying my work! I hope you're having a great week too!

Today I'm going to show you Brighton feathers by nails inc over a few different nails inc polishes! I love this feather effect!

This is over St James Square!


I used two coats of this gorgeous aqua polish with one coat of Brighton feathers.


This is the mani with topcoat!


For this mani I used Hampton Court Palace Gardens as the base.


This is two coats of this bright orange polish with two coats of Brighton feathers!


I have no idea how but it ACTUALLY looks like feathers! This is the mani with topcoat!


This is my favourite one! This is using Hyde Park as the base colour!


This is two coats of the gorgeous bright pink polish with one coat of Brighton feathers!


And with topcoat!


Get Nailed with feathers ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The base colour is amazing! I've nearly used it all up! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x