Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Getting my sparkle on!

Hi! Yesterday I started swatching my collection and duos that are being released on Sunday! Today I'm going to do my photographing! I hope you have a fab and fun day :)

Today I'm going to show you a gorgeous sparkly polish because the weather is getting a bit gloomy and I want to put some sparkle in my day and yours! This is a gorgeous polish by nails inc called Royal Mews!


This is a beautiful sparkly silver polish, I'd say it was a subtle holo! It's so beautiful in the sunlight but it's lovely without sun too! I couldn't bring myself to put any art over this!


This is two coats of the polish with no topcoat!


Put some sparkle in your day and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

  1. Loving the sparklesss Tara! Excited even more to see your swatches tomorrow! Sure they're going to be just awesome! <3

    Laura @ A' La Mode Lacquer x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x