Saturday, 24 August 2013

Goth talons

Good morning! I hope you're enjoying the start of your weekend!

Today I have a goth girl mani to show you. I did this when I was practising a few different things so it's a random mix of stuff and not perfect! 


To do this mani I used a gold polish by outdoor girl, a gold glitter polish by elf, a Barry M topcoat and acrylic paint!


I used two coats of the  gold outdoor girl polish as a base.



When that was dry I used acrylic paint to paint crosses on the thumbs, girls on the index fingers, red roses on the middle fingers, lace on the ring fingers and a random swirly pattern on the pinkie fingers.


When the paint had dried I used gold glitter over the roses, lace and pattern.


I also used glitter over the crosses!


I topcoated the faces but I didn't use any glitter on those nails!


This is the finished design including topcoat on all nails!



Get Nailed in lace ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x