Monday, 19 August 2013

Luxury talons

Hi! I hope your week gets off to a fantastic start! Mine is because I've had confirmation of all my new supplies arriving so I can work on my nail polish advent calendars!

Today I have a luxurious mani to show you! This reminds me of heavy velvet curtains! I used watermelon which is a Barry M Gelly polish and gold glitter by W7. I love both of these polishes! The W7 glitter is slightly too thick but I dabbed it on the first few times and then thinned it down with polish thinner. I also used gold acrylic paint and models own topcoat.


I used a dotter, a striping brush and some gold acrylic paint to paint on random patterns and I used the gold glitter on one thumbnail and the opposite pinkie nail! This is the finished design with topcoat!


Get Nailed in luxury ;)

Tara x

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x