Friday, 9 August 2013

Nude and red

Morning! Yesterday I worked on some fun stuff including releasing a collection on Folksy! I've been selling my polishes on Etsy and on my website since April and more recently in two shops local to me but I had never listed anything on Folksy! so I decided to create a collection just for Folksy that was inspired by their logo and their story! You can visit my Folksy shop here! I hope you had a good day too and that you have an even better Friday!

Today I've got a blingy mani to show you! I love neutral colours and red together so to do this I used nude beige by models own, nail glue, red diamantes and models own topcoat.


I used two coats of the models own polish. I really love this colour and I think models own polishes have a fab formula, the bottles are easy to hold and work with and they last really well so I'd definitely recommend this! When the colour coats were dry I topcoated and left that to dry before using nail glue and embellie gellie to apply the diamantes!


Be nude, go red and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. They look gorgeous together don't they! I'll have to do more red and nude themed designs!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x