Sunday, 18 August 2013

Nude nails

Hi! Happy Sunday! Today I'm going to pack orders, make up nail art advent calendars and watch DVDs :D I hope your Sunday is fun and relaxing!

Today I'm going to show you a sparkly nude polish I made myself! I couldn't find a polish exactly like I wanted so I made myself this one!


I like this because it has sparkle in but it's still simple enough to put art over it! I'm going to do something with bows so I'll blog about that soon!


This is the polish finished! Two coats with no topcoat. What do you think?


Be nude and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

2 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! it reminds me of ballet, as weird as that sounds lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha! It's weird how just a colour can make you think of something like that! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x