Friday, 2 August 2013

Pink bling

Morning! Today I'm going to be working on some new polishes because I've had to restock quite a lot and I'm getting low! I hope you have a fab and glittery Friday too!

Today I'm going to show you a mani I did that's VERY pink! I think even Barbie might think this is a bit too pink ;) To do this I used a fab models own polish called pink cocktail, an unnamed W7 pink glitter polish, the best glue ever, silver foil, pink diamantes and Sally Hansen topcoat!


I used two coats of the models own polish as a base colour. When that was dry I used the best glue ever which is fab for nail art stuff because it dries tacky so you can do foiling or embellishments over it! I foiled over some parts of the nails and reused it a lot so it didn't cover the polish up. I then used one coat of the W7 glitter over the whole nail. When that was dry I used a thicker coat of glitter over the parts of the nails that weren't foiled. 


I then applied pink diamantes around the foiling and topcoated with a Sally Hansen topcoat!


Wear pink and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x