Saturday, 3 August 2013

Platinum polish!

Morning! Yesterday I restocked my Etsy shop twice so I was really busy! Now as well as selling indie nail polish, false nails, nail art and nail art supplies I also sell glitter mixes! Today I'm going to carry on working on some new polishes and then tomorrow I'll be relaxing with my new issue of Scratch magazine! Enjoy your Saturday!

Today I'm going to show you a fab polish called platinum by makeup Academy. I think I got this in a blog sale but I'm not sure! It's fab though! It's really shimmery and looks amazing as the light catches it!


This is two coats of the polish before topcoat. I think it's a great base colour for some nail art, glitter or colourful tips!


Forget gold, go for platinum and Get Nailed ;)


Tara x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x