Monday, 12 August 2013

Pretty flower mani and a sneak peek!

Hi! I hope you had a fab weekend! Yesterday I finished a custom polish for a lovely girl to wear on her wedding day and I started work on another collection! Here's a sneak peek of one of the polishes :D


Today's mani is a nails inc polish called Bridle Lane with some striping and 3D diamante flowers!

I used two coats of Bridle Lane as the base colour. I then used a bright green acrylic paint and a striping brush to do three stripes up from the bottom corner of each nail. When the paint was dry I topcopated and then applied flowers to the middle of the stripes with nail glue!


This is the finished design! 


Be pretty and Get Nailed ;)

Tara x

7 comments:

  1. Your art is really gorgeous, I love that Nails Inc design. But the top one - wow!!!! it's so cute & different! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I can't wait to put that in a collection :D x

      Delete
  2. i love those mickey mouse glitters! i might have to go on the hunt for some haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you find them, let me know ;) I was sent them as a sample by one of my glitter suppliers but they decided not to stock them and their supplier discontinued them!!!!!

      Delete
  3. can i pre-order that polish??? i am OBSESSED with it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Because all of my polishes are one off's I don't do pre-orders on them but I can let you know when I have more of this glitter and make you a custom Mickey one! :)

      Delete
    2. that would be awesome, thank you :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and please feel free to leave any relevant links :) x